Location ID: #10185433
1 photo
Blue Cork is an Italian and Greek owned winery and vineyard located in Williamstown. The space where Blue Cork's vineyard stands was once vast farmland before owners Michelle and Angelo Tantaros worked for years to turn it into what it is today. In ...
Location ID: #10185435
1 photo
Named for the red-tailed hawks that live in the vineyard, Coda Rossa Winery is located in the heart of Franklinville. Coda Rossa's vineyard was planted in 2002, and over the years has turned into 10 acres of grapes. Coda Rossa produces 1,500 cases ...
Location ID: #10185436
1 photo
DiBella Winery is located in the Outer Coastal Plain AVA and is owned and operated by husband and wife duo Will and Julie DiBella. Will and Julie are the fourth generation to live on the family farm (a family produce and grain farm established in ...
Location ID: #10185437
1 photo
Sahara Sam's is New Jersey’s largest free-standing indoor water park with 58,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor aquatic attractions for all ages under a one-of-a-kind retractable roof, and a state-of-the-art arcade for gamers. Sahara Sam’s ...
Location ID: #10185440
1 photo
The Hunter–Lawrence–Jessup House was built in 1765 and was added to the National Register of Historic Places on October 18, 1972. The house is now known as the Gloucester County Historical Society Museum and is operated by the Gloucester County ...
Location ID: #10185441
1 photo
The Harrison Township Historical Society, located in historic Mullica Hill, New Jersey, is an all-volunteer organization dedicated to discovering, preserving and sharing the cultural heritage of Harrison, South Harrison and Western Elk Townships; ...
Location ID: #10185443
1 photo
A charming brick building with its row of old-fashioned lampposts that sits in an industrial landscape of paved lots and warehouses.
Volney G. Bennett Lumber Company building was built in 1904, and was added to the National Register of Historic ...
Location ID: #10185444
1 photo
The United States lightship Barnegat is located in Camden, New Jersey. The 668-ton, steam-propelled Light Ship Barnegat was designed and built by the New York Shipbuilding Company in Camden, New Jersey in 1904. The ship, currently docked at a ...
Location ID: #10185445
1 photo
Bonnie’s Bridge on Wayland Road in the Barclay Farms section of Cherry Hill, New Jersey, is the last surviving stone arch bridge in Camden County. Its significance dates to the Revolutionary War, when it is believed more than 15,000 members of the ...
Location ID: #10185446
1 photo
The Broadway Trust Company building, also known as Broadway Merchants Trust, was built prior to World War I and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1990. The architect was Phillip Merz of Rochester, New York, and construction ...
Location ID: #10185447
1 photo
Burrough-Dover House is located in Pennsauken of Camden County, New Jersey. The 300-year old colonial Quaker stone farmhouse is the museum of the Pennsauken Historical Society, and holds the Society's artifact collection. The house was the ancestral ...
Location ID: #10185458
1 photo
The Collings-Knight House is significant as one of only two remaining local homes associated by direct bloodline with the area’s original settlers.
In 1825, Edward Zane Collings undertook the construction of a house for himself and his widowed ...
Location ID: #10185448
1 photo
The Camden Free Public Library, also known as the Carnegie Library, was the first former main library of Camden, New Jersey, and was built in 1905 with a grant totaling $120,000 from renowned philanthropist Andrew Carnegie. It was Carnegie’s belief ...
Location ID: #10185449
1 photo
The New Jersey Safe and Trust Company was first organized in November of 1886, and incorporated under an act of the New Jersey Legislature, approved April, 1886. The architect, Arthur Truscott, who lived around the corner at 415 Cooper Street, had ...
Location ID: #10185451
1 photo
A. S. Woodruff and Law Buildings is located in Camden, New Jersey. The building was built in 1920, and was added to the National Register of Historic Places on August 24th, 1990. The building features Colonial Revival-style elements, and is named ...
Location ID: #10185452
1 photo
The Isaac Tomlinson House is a locally rare example of a gambrel-roofed, Federal style dwelling; the main brick portion of which was built in 1843. The house is the only structure in Pine Hill built before the Civil War.
The property on which ...
Location ID: #10185453
1 photo
The Ephraim Tomlinson House, also known as the “Mansion," is a three-story, Greek Revival mansion built by Ephraim and Sarah Tomlinson in 1844. The entrance features a marble staircase and Greek Revival portico, including a pair of ionic columns and ...
Location ID: #10185454
1 photo
The Marcouse Building is located in Camden of Camden County, New Jersey. The building has a Neoclassical Architectural style, and was built in 1924. The Marcouse Building was added to the National Register of Historic Places on August 24, ...
Location ID: #10185161
1 photo
The Tinicum Rear Range Lighthouse began operation on the evening of December 31, 1880. The lighthouse is a steel skeletal structure standing 85 feet tall, with 112 steps leading from the neoclassical pavilion at the base of the tower to the lantern ...
Location ID: #10185172
1 photo
Tonewood is a popular microbrewery and tasting room located in downtown Oaklyn. The tasting room features brickwalls, wood ceilings, an ash bar, and handcrafted tables made from locally milled wood. Right outside Tonewood's garage doors, you'll find ...
Location ID: #10185183
1 photo
The Waterfront South Theatre is operated by South Camden Theatre Company (SCTC), and is Camden’s first professional theater built in over 100 years. SCTC enhances the community by creating quality artistic productions while anchoring The Waterfront ...
Location ID: #10185190
1 photo
The Foundation of the South Jersey Museum of American History is a non-profit institution dedicated to the preservation of South Jersey's History and the exhibition of it in connection with American History. The Foundation was established in 1993 to ...
Location ID: #10185311
8 of 19 photos
Built in 1750. Magnificent Custom Stone Barn Estate blending elegance with historic charm bringing to life your ideal country setting on 2+ acres with picturesque views. Elegantly updated in recent years. Spiral staircase and open floor plan in ...
Location ID: #10185165
1 photo
Pitman Golf Course is a public facility with a regulation 18-hole golf course, a practice putting green, driving range, full service clubhouse restaurant, bar, and catering services. The layout is an original Alexandar Findlay design from 1927, and ...